Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home made Ranch dressing

My husband loves ranch dressing and I want to try a recipe to make my own ranch. Will I save money making my own, and will he like the dressing? That I will have to get back to you on. I just came across this dressing and the reviews are pretty good so this seems to worth to share and I will try and give you my review!

1 cup buttermilk
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 Tbsp Kosher salt
2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp onion powder (add more to taste if you think you need it but wait 24 hours before you add)
1/2 tsp MSG*
black pepper to taste
dash of Cholula or hot sauce of your choice

Whisk all together and let chill for half hour. Taste then and add any other seasonings in may need then.

~~~ I will not be using the MSG~~~
Give complements to the website below

http://www.pickygourmet.net/2009/09/ranch-dressing-from-scratch/

No comments:

Post a Comment